Productive meetings. Facilitation class (3-session bootcamp)
This is a 3-session introduction class to facilitation and decision making in sociocracy. It covers basic concepts with many examples. All sessions are participatory with time for questions and answers. The classes will be taught by Ted Rau, co-founder and staff member of Sociocracy For All.
- Session 1: Preparing agendas that work; rounds
- Session 2: Clear decisions and addressing objections
- Session 3: What if we have to change our plans? Time-keeping, emotional distress, conflict in meetings.
All events will be held on zoom (a video platform). You will receive the zoom link after registration.
Facilitator: Ted Rau
Start: September 26, 2019
- Sept 26 – 11:00 am Eastern time
- Oct 03 – 11:00 am Eastern time
- Oct 10 – 11:00 am Eastern time
- Yes, I´ll join
- There are tickets available at a reduced rate. Please send a paragraph describing your need to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sociocracy For All, USA
Termin & Ort
• • • Deutschland
mehr Informationen zum Veranstaltungsort: Online Training